Riot continue to support their incredible eSport shooter Valorant. Since its inception its had update after update making it one of the most viewed gamers on Twitch and Youtube. They are continuing to support their product with even more patches announced. Read the full list of changes below.
More bug fixes in this patch while we continue to evaluate those large Episode 3 changes—especially KAY/O’s overall impact.
Hey look, we fixed the volume slider!
GAME SYSTEM UPDATES
- Changes made to how clipping is calculated, which should result in less clipping overall in your gameplay
- Yes, things are still going to clip, but you will see a noticeable lack of hands, melees, abilities, and general effects poking through thin walls.
- Added a space between the Match Rank and Leaderboard Ranking for Immortal+ rankings in the Hover Card UI
- Sage can no longer place her Barrier Orb between the pyramids on Breeze to create a sliver peak
- “Sliver peak” refers to a very small gap created by sandwiching two things and creating an advantageous line of sight.
- Fixed KAY/O’s textures applying themselves to weapons when he is re-stabilized during NULL/cmd(X)
- Removed the ability to place Raze’s Boombot through some walls
- Fixed a bug where the Team-voice volume sliders would always reset to 50
- Hooray! That’s the sound of us thanking you for your patience.
- Fixed a bug where the scrollbar in the Social Panel would sometimes display incorrectly
- Fixed the pixelated border surrounding the Unranked icon in the Hover Card UI
- Fixed an issue where the blurred background would sometimes make friend notes illegible in the Hover Card UI
- Fixed a bug where the VCT Masters Reykjavik Winner Title would get overlapped by the Player Card in the Hover Card UI
Valorant is free to play so if you haven’t already – Be sure to download today and give it a try!